Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A couple videos

I can't add pictures right now, because it will take forever and we can't spend anymore time inside on this beautiful day. Right now we are in Red Rocks, but we've been all through Southern Utah since my last post. I'll write another post with pictures soonish.

First off, I made a movie of Joe's. Micah doesn't like it, but I had a fantastic time making it. Here it is for your enjoyment:
(click for video)

Straight from Joe's we went here (I made my own movie. It's very shaky due to bad camera skills):
(click for video)

Peace out, homies.
-Stella

3 comments:

chetroy said...

yo
Video making is sure fun. I put your blog on chetroy blog roll. To get chetroy on your blogroll, all you have to do is go to the site admin, click on blog roll, click where it says add links. A page will come up and you then fill in name (chetroy.com), then put in site address (http://chetroy.com/home/home.html) and then put in your description (this is what comes up when the mouse arrow touches the word). Psyched to swap links. Your trip looks sweet.
peace

Cannon Family said...

Hey, we missed you at Thanksgiving. There was no one to bug about what they would eat. Sure hope that you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy it! Love auntie

chetroy said...

yo
thought you might check out esacalademag.com (http://www.escalademag.com/index.php)
they have been mentioning trav and my vids and they put up a shot of you on bum boy. check out the expresso section. you can translate at the site google translate (french to english)
peace