Wednesday, June 2, 2010

gardening

not too much to update. Moved out of the cabin and back to Roger's. Weather's been much nicer (when it's not raining). I'm not climbing very strong, but I'm having a good time when I go out and I've been more motivated lately. I'm working 3 days a week, which seems too often for me. But most important is my garden. I'm super psyched to garden. Today I was out there in the 85 degree sun at 2. That's how psyched I am on it. Here's a couple pictures.
I have corn:
giant pumpkins:
and garlic:

also Micah and I went to the Monongahela (national forest) yesterday and saw a(nother) baby bear. And (again) I didn't get a picture of it (sorry Jay).

-Stella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

look at that garlic, niiice. and corn too. sweet corn? this year i am also growing my first garden which may seem hilarious because i work on a farm. however this year i have been having a lot of fun deciding what to grow and where to put it. i'm growing a bunch of medicinal herbs, veggies, a few strawberries, and most importantly, a blue corn maze. (okay, it's really more like a labyrinth or a spiral but it's still a crop circle!)