Friday, June 27, 2008

NEW post

we're here at the New and looking forward to people visiting us!

here's the bad:
1/ we can't afford to stay at Roger's
2/ mosquitoes and no-see-ums

here's the good:
1/ our pimp van
2/ we found a seemingly untouched boulderfield at the Summersville dam on the Gauley. We've been putting up some FAs
3/ we made a giant rope swing at the Hole and did the Pinnacle already.
4/ there are tons of sweet people living here and we've had tons of sweet visitors!

Here's some pictures of the Gauley River boulders (when they're not under water):




that's Scurvy in the previous picture. He's 16 and strong as shit!!






I love you all, Stella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In two pictures you looked like you had no dreadlocks. I am used to seeing you in them, what happened?? Your picture is on my July calender hanging in my kitchen. Wish I had your strength as these days I am rather easily worn out and nap every afternoon. Is that was 80 does to the body or do I eat too much wrong foods??? Yes, I do gain weight!! Do I sound like a grandmother???

Stella said...

don't worry, the dreads are still there, they're just not kept up, so the roots and tips aren't dreaded.