Sunday, March 23, 2008

WOODS in the woods

WOODS came to visit on spring break. There were at least 20 people, which can always make things a bit stressful, but I had a fantastic time! Micah, Toby, and I camped out at Foster Falls with the WOODSians, and even got a free trip to Horse Pens 40 out of the deal (not to mention some really good meals)!

Anyway, here's some pictures (none of them are mine. They are all taken from Evan and Tyler's amazing cameras, and there are SO many good ones!).

Anyway, this probably shows half the people that were there...

This first pic. is from a cool stream near the AT and a white water rafting place. I didn't go, but everyone said they had a blast!
HP40 fun!
Ambdizzle in a sea of slopers
This boulder is called the Turtle Head Boulder. I'm kissing the turtle.
A backpacking trip. The rhododendron tunnel is so cool!

Matthew is from Jamaica. For us it was warm here, but I don't think he felt as warm as the rest of us...
The dictator of WOODS - Emily! Here she is giving you a taste of her climbing style - smooth and flowing. It's always beautiful to watch her climb.
you might not be able to see it, but they're all reading


I thought I'd keep this one short, but maybe I'll add more pictures of my own later. I love you all.
-Stella

No comments: