Saturday, September 15, 2007

Across the Country

!!!

Lots of driving


A Shit ton has happened since I last posted. Here's some pictures in a couple divisions: Nature and Climbing.

Climbing:
Little Rock City, TN

The Wave, V6

??
Horse Pens 40, AL

Centipede, V4 (hard)


Bum Boy, V3 (didn't send yet)


Nature:


sweet purple berries!

these are out of order, but this is Palo Duro Canyon, Amarillo, TXOklahoma

Goats on Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR. They were really close to us.
Horseshoe Canyon Ranch

The Ozarks, ARMom - these next two are for you. This is a picture of flint inside chalk, I think?? They talk about it in the Clan of the Cave Bear books. I was really excited to find it this way.

This is what nature does to you (don't worry, I'm since showered and changed clothes):




Another video! This one's way badass:
(Click here to see the video!)

Right now we're in Flagstaff, AZ. I'll add pictures from New Mexico and Arizona in my next post. We're picking up Matt tonight, I'm excited!

Also, if'n ya'll want to see more pictures, try the likes of this website: www.chetroy.com. I reckon it's Micah's blog site.

I love you all and I hope you're all doing well!

Stella

1 comment:

UncleJ said...

Stella,

Looks like too much fun.